A Miami man is up on felony charges after allegedly fatally beating a beagle he had bought the day before.
Mathew Milewski, 25, of Sunny Isles, ord…
Tagged with: Miami Crime
- Surveillance After the Boston Marathon Attack
- U.S. Senators Hope to Revive Bills on Gun Background Checks, Trafficking
- NRA President: Conservatives Should Back OR Sentencing Reforms to Save Prison Money
- Does Forcing Suspect to Open Computer Files Violate Right Against Self-Incrimination?
- Federal Judge Says Limiting Inmate Mail to Postcards is Unconstitutional
Tag CloudArticle Capital Punishment Courts Crime Rates crime trends Domestic Violence Drugs FBI Crime News Federal Bureau of Investigation Field Cases Field Cases Stories Guns Huffington Post Immigration Jails Juvenile Justice Major Thefts/Violent Crime Major Thefts/Violent Crime Stories Media Mental Health Counseling murder NRA Original Content Parole Partnerships Partnerships Stories Policing Policy Prisoner Re-entry Prisons Prosecutors Race and Ethnic Issues School Shootings Sentencing Sex Crimes Sex Offenders Shootings social media State Prisons Terrorism The Crime Report Top Story U.S. Justice Department Violence White-Collar Crime