The lawyers at Galanter Law represents those who are charged with all types of criminal cases.
Originally from Philadelphia, founder Yale Galanter has obtained his Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Miami and earned his Jurist Doctorate from Nova University at the Sheppard Broad Law Center.
Prior to opening his own office, Yale Galanter launched his career as a public prosecutor working for the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office. Serving South Florida as an attorney for more than 30 years, Yale Galanter has helped countless clients avoid jail time, lessen their charges, or even get the charges dropped in their entirety. Yale Galanter has aggressively litigated all criminal matters including domestic violence, burglary / theft, drug possession, and traffic crime offenses.
Although, high profile in regards to legal commentary and his experience in criminal defense, his notable clients recognize his representation is discreet and aggressive, without compromising their rights. Yale Galanter is known for his personal representation and attention to your criminal matter.
The federal government has the funds to prosecute you, hire a Florida criminal lawyer that is armed with the skills and legal knowledge to fight for you. When you are in trouble, you want criminal attorney Yale Galanter by your side.
Yale Galanter is a nationally recognized authority in the field of criminal litigation. With the following professional credentials:
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Dade County Bar Association
- Member, Dade County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Member, American Trial Lawyers Academy
- Member, National Trial Lawyers Association
- Admitted, Florida Supreme Court
- Admitted, Federal Court, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Admitted, 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Admitted, U.S. Supreme Court
- Please note that Yale Galanter is not a member of the California bar
To learn more about how The Law Offices of Yale L. Galanter, P.A. can help you, or to schedule your consultation, contact us at email@example.com or call us at 305-576-0244 anytime day or night.